United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening mate, didn't go to Halifax, but remember as a kid me and my mates wagged school to go to a midweek game to Norwich away and we lost, we got stuck on a coach with Helen ring your bell, and she would not let the driver stop all the way home, lads were dying for a kiss and starving and she was having none of it, good times
Not judging mate but wasn't Helen a bit old for you?

Yes I know I am educated but phones have auto correct so changed it, and your comment about the positives just sums up why we were called berties, and blue happy that they lost needs to give there head a wobble, I couldn't give 2 fucks what they do, never have never will, and no one asked for your shoulder

Not once said I am a bigger fan, was trying to point out that I ain't no rag, but as usual people see.it on here as me saying oh look at me I am the biggest fan the club has ever seen, so what they are trying to say is we will call you out and judge you, but don't dare try and justify yourself or you will get more shit, some people on here definitely got bullied at school, and now have found a keyboard to hide behind
Genuine question, If you couldn't give two fucks what they do, why do you come on the Utd thread?

Oh and well done for getting plenty of 'likes' from our dipper friends on here ;-)

Yes I know I am educated but phones have auto correct so changed it, and your comment about the positives just sums up why we were called berties, and blue happy that they lost needs to give there head a wobble, I couldn't give 2 fucks what they do, never have never will, and no one asked for your shoulder

Not once said I am a bigger fan, was trying to point out that I ain't no rag, but as usual people see.it on here as me saying oh look at me I am the biggest fan the club has ever seen, so what they are trying to say is we will call you out and judge you, but don't dare try and justify yourself or you will get more shit, some people on here definitely got bullied at school, and now have found a keyboard to hide behind

You are very negative though. Bit depressing reading your posts so it gets on everyone’s ti**s

Worth a shot i suppose? What we saying tho... Big man up top, or at the back with slab head?

"Manchester United signs Michelin-starred chef Tom Kerridge"

30PmDbq.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.