United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also dislike the way English is now so often ("offen" not ofTen) spoken, but I do admit to severe pedantry. I wince when I hear Mica Richards talking about "Man Ci-eh". My personal hate though has to be "From the get go".
Not 'l am good' when asked about health or 'Can l get a pint?' Many others nearly all from USA. I had a good English teacher but my mum from a back street in Gorton taught me to love ENGLISH language.b

Robbie Savage just actually said how wonderful Fernandes' penalty was, last night.

That's a new level.
Calling hitting a target 8yds wide and 8ft high from 12yds away and beating the keeper when you've had as much practice as Bruno 1(pen) 'wonderful' is utterly embarrassing, but hardly surprising from Lilly Savage.

It was Christopher Bullock who first quoted " Tis impossible to be sure of anything but Death and Taxes. That then became "Death, Taxes and Student Nurses". Now extended again to include "A Penalty to Manchester United".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.