United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
dfgggd.png

Seen something yesterday about him giving a pair of boots to some young lad. It's all good stuff, but everything, absolutely everything makes the papers/social media. I am cynical. I'm sure there are hundreds of footballers across the country doing good things, but they just do it and don't seek the media spotlight.
Like when beckham actually held a press conference to say he was donating some of his psg salary to charity.

Seen something yesterday about him giving a pair of boots to some young lad. It's all good stuff, but everything, absolutely everything makes the papers/social media. I am cynical. I'm sure there are hundreds of footballers across the country doing good things, but they just do it and don't seek the media spotlight.
Ashton will certainly getting a pretty penny for his work, and I've no doubt there will be numerous people at Media City in receipt of 'favours' for services rendered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.