United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
redcafe are so deluded once again going on about money, we have been shit this season & their team is just as good.

the most deluded set of fans in world football.

much the same on RAWK too - money obsessed and we should be banned for our ESL involvement - think about that for a second......

Be under no illusion, should both clubs win their respective competitions, theirs will be viewed as the greater achievement and given the greater coverage...............
“Plucky Ole wins EL with his 11 academy graduates”

vs

“Pep finally wins CL after spending 3billion on superstars”

ok I’m shit at writing headlines but that’d be the narrative, hope they get dicked

And 1 rag still texts me Saying OLE is better than PEP
Mua ha ha
Good let them all think that, We don't want them turning on Ole. I work with a Rag and do nothing but praise them blow smoke up his ass of how good Ole and United are, Tell them what they want to hear, It confuses them. Nothing but a monkey playing the drums in their heads anyway.

Red Cafe has gone all Rawkish.

It's amazing isn't, only the Rags and Coach Wreckers don't care if City win the PL title. ;-)

------------------------

Another league title bought by Who Cares FC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.