United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good let them all think that, We don't want them turning on Ole. I work with a Rag and do nothing but praise them blow smoke up his ass of how good Ole and United are, Tell them what they want to hear, It confuses them. Nothing but a monkey playing the drums in their heads anyway.
Belter

Red Cafe has gone all Rawkish.

It's amazing isn't, only the Rags and Coach Wreckers don't care if City win the PL title. ;-)

------------------------

Another league title bought by Who Cares FC

I'm not clicking on the link bit I've a good idea what it says by your post :)

Have to laugh at the "We don't care attitude" saying it with tears in their eyes and choked up ha ha

Even funnier that both of these two supposedly "hate eachother" but yet come as one talking about how they don't care about City.

Red Cafe has gone all Rawkish.

It's amazing isn't, only the Rags and Coach Wreckers don't care if City win the PL title. ;-)

------------------------

Another league title bought by Who Cares FC

Good. Let them react exactly this.

I’ve been for years not bothered. their increasing bitterness has been more effective in winding themselves up.

Like arguing with a mirror!

I’m too enjoying every bit of City, the women’s team, the U-18s and EDS, our City in the community, and recently our acquisition of youth players. No time to waste on the bitters. Very proud of what we have achieved for the club and the community and for Pep football. Looking forward each day to reading news of our quests on all fronts

Self entitled pricks, how many clubs would be acting the way they are given their circumstances?

An improving squad.
2nd in the league.
Guaranteed CL spot for next season.
Have two of the EPL's most expensive players in their squad (Jogba & Slabhead)
Pretty much guaranteed a place in the Europa final.
Got to a quarter final of the FA Cup.

But all they want to do is have a protest and try to oust their owners.

Bless them, deluded fucks
5B9F9341-85BC-4A38-862B-CDC914720737.jpeg

How oblivious to the realities of things are they?!

It’s got nowt to do with footballing heritage. Palace fucking despise United because of United fans’ bully boy tactics at the FA Cup finals in 1990, for the Cantona incident, and moreover for the incident at the FA Cup semi final in 1995 when United fans murdered Palace fan Paul Nixon.

Ask any Palace fan which club they hate the most and you’d get a split bunch of answers between Brighton and United. Over the years it’s become a culture within Palace teams to see United as their biggest game as well as the fans (especially since Brighton haven’t been in the Prem with Palace over the years they’ve been up until recently).

The thick fucking redshirted cunts!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.