United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Micah was fun last night after MOTD on the thing about cult players. Today out of his depth
He did get in that while joining in the ESL was wrong, our owners have put in to our club, to football and to the community.

But he wasn't there to commentate on riots.

A bit like Alf Ramsey as a pundit when the floodlights failed. "When do you think the lights will be back on, Sir Alf?"
.... "Er, I'm not an electrician..."

Gary Neville has got what he wanted because he has instigated all this over the last two weeks . I’m not saying the glaziers are right but they have backed every manager with millions but what happens if they sell and the Saudis with there devil oil money rock up ha . Neville has caused this today .
Fuck all will be done with Red Nev

certainly were. Pulling officers in from surrounding forces? If this protest was flagged in advance why weren't they better staffed? Is it down to the rags not wanting to foot a bigger bill?
Because it’s very likely it was assessed as a peaceful event that didn’t require large numbers of police. On their property it is entirely down to the rags to ensure everyone’s safety.

Now is the perfect time for the EPL to show it's teeth and remind the Rags just where they stand.

Regardless of anything else the protest was by Rag supporters against their club, regardless of if the protest was about the ownership or the Super league some points can't be overlooked.

1. The club knew in advance of the plans to protest.
2. The club knew in advance there would be efforts to get the game postponed.
3. Your fans were protesting about your ownership.
4. Your fans were protesting about your involvement in the inception of a Super league.
5. The fans somehow gained access to a secure stadium during a pandemic.
6. A club employee apparently helped them gain access.
7. The club failed to take suitable action to prevent any of this from happening.

Every one of these points is down to the Rags and nobody else, the game should be played tomorrow with no excuses.
More chance of me offered a threesome by Karen Gillan and Scarlett Johansson in the next 10 minutes.

What did they say? I missed it, sorry.
That 2 officers were injured, one needing emergency hospital treatment for a slash injury to his face, that staff were forced to lock themselves in rooms through fear, that officers were called in from surrounding forces to help what started as a peaceful protest but quickly escalated into violence by ‘many’ involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.