United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish someone on air would have the balls to call out the Dippers if they say its too dangerous to go to the ground and highlight their attack on us, aided by their Police.
Rags- Not the 1st time this has happened, remember the bomb scare to try and get an advantage over us. Should be heavily fined for security breaches a 2nd time.
Our FOCs cycling club were making our way across the dikes towards Nijmegen when there appeared the choice of two bridges to make the crossing. Fortunately some guy is strolling up the dike and we ask him which bridge. He tells us and asks where we are from. I'm the only Mancunian of the four and he tells us he was in Manchester a fortnight before. I turned to the Rag in the club and said I bet he was in Trafford and thought it was Manchester. Sure enough, 'twas the Bournemouth game. He'd flown in from Holland and then gets fucked over by the useless pillocks charged with 'keeping The Swamp safe'!

Sourness got it spot on. They wouldn't be protesting against thier owners if they had won the league in the past few years.

Anyway, I wonder if the game would have gone ahead of there hadn't been another game on sky later on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.