United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
vbvbv.png

Still compulsory

Not when you declare you don't need one and don't have an aerial going into the TV. Had one visit off them where they were welcomed in with open arms. Last paid those bastards a monthly fee in 2015

Unless you watch live programming or I player you don't need one, and if by any remote chance they were to knock on when we were playing I'd just switch the app to Netflix.

Haven't seen ''normal TV" for years and the only ads I see now are for Canadian pizza companies!

Not when you declare you don't need one and don't have an aerial going into the TV. Had one visit off them where they were welcomed in with open arms. Last paid those bastards a monthly fee in 2015

Unless you watch live programming or I player you don't need one, and if by any remote chance they were to knock on when we were playing I'd just switch the app to Netflix.

Haven't seen ''normal TV" for years and the only ads I see now are for Canadian pizza companies!I
I am not fully up to speed on it and likewise I don't watch much TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.