United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not fully up to speed on it and likewise I don't watch much TV

Neither was I mate. Crafty bastards. Make out its compulsory. Is in some cases. Isn't in others. Got to pay Mr Linekers wages somehow!

It’s as simple as this. They weren’t moaning when the glazers took over and they were winning titles and trophies. Now their business model is a shambles and they’re not top of the pile, they want the owners out!

61b3b21efe767972fba3794051e80c53.jpg

The BBC HYS on yesterdays games good, as usual infested with rags and scousers. The impartial Beeb have deleted any number of comments by blues but fortunately left the rag classic up if Utd win their remaining games they can get to 91 pts. so the leagues not over. The school system really needs to concentrate on the 3 Rs.

Keane says it's okay because you get idiots everywhere. What a ****.
'It's not as bad because everyone is doing it. Now, look at this over here.'

Stupid, and quite simply, fucking dangerous rhetoric that should never be used as an excuse (you can tell when it is by the inclusion of the word, 'but' right before the 'mitigation' is presented).

Added to that, we have neville slagging off the results of a shithouse culture that he helped promulgate.

It's acceptance of bullshit agenda driven narrative like this that leads societies to end up with a leader like trump - or as we saw in the early 20th century, worse.

Breaking news ...........................................
As Utd cannot guarantee there will be no further protests or pitch invasion for a rescheduled game, the FA has decided this fixture will not be rescheduled. Neither team, as both their owners were largely instrumental in not only the ESL but a revamp of the EPL. will get any points.
Source of this .............................................
My wife, 11:30am Monday 3 May.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.