United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the first Premier League game to be postponed due to actions of fans/hooliganism?

I’m struggling to think of another.

I was watching the coverage on NBC (USA) and Sky (UK) side-by-side and the difference was stark. While Sky were refusing to condem or even acknowledge any wrongdoing, NBC were telling it how it was.

They even showed the incident of the copper having his face slashed on the forecourt and then immediately afterwards had live pictures of him talking inside the stadium to Carragher and Neville. Literally a few moments later live on Sky, Neville claimed that the protests had been peaceful and he wasn’t aware of any violence!

As other posters have said, after today nobody can have any doubt that Sky will skew the narrative to protect their own interests.

Breaking news ...........................................
As Utd cannot guarantee there will be no further protests or pitch invasion for a rescheduled game, the FA has decided this fixture will not be rescheduled. Neither team, as both their owners were largely instrumental in not only the ESL but a revamp of the EPL. will get any points.
Source of this .............................................
My wife, 11:30am Monday 3 May.
The future has spoken50D0A372-1CCC-4BC4-AF9C-F15FBB3EFC46.jpeg

I had to google who Peter Lim was. Singaporean billionaire who made his fortune in the stock market including investing in palm oil. Wonder how rentagob neville feels about that with his eco credentials?

Anyway Lim's worth $2billion and has invested in sports including Valencia where coincidentally his good friend Neville was appointed manager for a couple of months! Google says prized local youth product Ferran Torres was sold to City for half his market value.

Lim has also invested in lower league vanity project salfod city along with the crass of 92 coincidentally also including gary no pubes!

Lim has also poured funds to hotel football some sort of hotel for plastic fans in Stretford. It will come as no surprise that by coincidence goat feeder gary is involved in this eyesore too.

Can't see lim investing all his fortune into the twats maybe as a figurehead for other rich gullibles?

Only just seen the footage on ssn of today's football revolution. Utterly vile scumbags reminded me strongly of scores heading into the city centre a few years ago when there was a wave of rioting after a death in London.

I had been reading the threads on here so broadly knew what the red arse cheek sisters had said....f hell though what irresponsible arrogant smug entitled twats these n keane are! Largely peaceful! Christ! Souness at least found his voice to condemn this violence if not the mant acts committed by his own cult!

The Swampies really need sanctioning with points deduction and playing a significant no of games behind closed doors next season. Won't hold my breath.

You've got to be a real bunch of shitehawks when even scousers fear for their safety.

ok I think I’m in some alternate universe

fb_man-in-high-castl_031921122857.jpg

I had to google who Peter Lim was. Singaporean billionaire who made his fortune in the stock market including investing in palm oil. Wonder how rentagob neville feels about that with his eco credentials?

Anyway Lim's worth $2billion and has invested in sports including Valencia where coincidentally his good friend Neville was appointed manager for a couple of months! Google says prized local youth product Ferran Torres was sold to City for half his market value.

Lim has also invested in lower league vanity project salfod city along with the crass of 92 coincidentally also including gary no pubes!

Lim has also poured funds to hotel football some sort of hotel for plastic fans in Stretford. It will come as no surprise that by coincidence goat feeder gary is involved in this eyesore too.

Can't see lim investing all his fortune into the twats maybe as a figurehead for other rich gullibles?

Only just seen the footage on ssn of today's football revolution. Utterly vile scumbags reminded me strongly of scores heading into the city centre a few years ago when there was a wave of rioting after a death in London.

I had been reading the threads on here so broadly knew what the red arse cheek sisters had said....f hell though what irresponsible arrogant smug entitled twats these n keane are! Largely peaceful! Christ! Souness at least found his voice to condemn this violence if not the mant acts committed by his own cult!

The Swampies really need sanctioning with points deduction and playing a significant no of games behind closed doors next season. Won't hold my breath.

You've got to be a real bunch of shitehawks when even scousers fear for their safety.
If the Glazers have to go, Lim in!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.