United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky's yellow breaking news headline quoting the sports minister as saying the violence by a small minority was unacceptable. Small minority?? Three mobs, two outside city centre hotels and one larger one at the swamp wasn't a small minority. A small minority doesn't get a major football game called off.

What's the betting that later today or tomorrow the police apologise for "getting it wrong".

ABU... anyone but united.

So now Neville has created a huge shit storm around the rags to try and knock the price down when will he sweep in with Peter Lim and play the hero?
Why would it knock the price down. . If the shitstain club is valued at 3.5 billion. If I were the glazers I would say any buyer who wants it the asking price is 4.5 billion. They don’t need to sell.

Spot the difference, one is real, one is photo shopped and appeared in all the press images.
Now don't get like the lot we despise, those are two completely different images as shown side by side below.
Riot.jpg
The second image the bloke on the right has moved away from the banner holder and his can of beer is now on view.

Good enough picture to get both the Red Fuckers banned but I am not holding my breath.

Manchester United: A Club In Turmoil

What's not to like? The support is angry and looking more clueless than ever and the Glazers are going nowhere.

Schweet..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.