United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now don't get like the lot we despise, those are two completely different images as shown side by side below.
View attachment 15710
The second image the bloke on the right has moved away from the banner holder and his can of beer is now on view.

Good enough picture to get both the Red Fuckers banned but I am not holding my breath.
How do you account for the exact same facial expression for the wanker on the right?

I agree they don’t need to sell and they won’t. But it isn’t stopping Rat face trying his best to force them out.
If they do manage to get the Glazers to sell up then there is actually very few who could afford to buy them, then with clubs making losses due to the pandemic, a £400m+ debt, the next tv deal looking like it’s going to be on reduced terms, and their the stadium and infrastructure of the club in desperate need of investment who in their right mind would invest at this time

Last edited:
fucking fuming this morning! The way this was being portrayed in the media yesterday and today is a fucking disgrace! Because United fans aren’t happy with their owners. Owners who have bought every player any of their managers have asked for by the way, are no longer the top dogs the toys are out the pram and they want reform. Reform that will no doubt make them top dogs again! All orchestrated by that rat Neville with a vested interest because he wants to get his nose in the trough. The other day on sky he was talking about the land around ot stood doing nothing. It’s obvious what he wants. And sky giving him the platform to spout it knocked me sick! It was like watching chemical Ali with the American tanks rolling past him yesterday as they kept on saying it was a peaceful protest, and the fans should be applauded! If this was us we would not be picking up another title in the coming days believe me it would have been taken away. But this shower of cunts are held up as heroes, when all they are are slapped arses who can’t handle us beings better than them In every way! Pictures in the papers photo shopped so not to show cans of lager shows exactly where these cunts loyalties lie and what we’re up against! Absolute disgrace all round!

This game should be played today or tomorrow night. It's the only gap in the calender to fit it in. Rags also have to play on Thursday? Tough shit, they have a four goal lead in that game.

And another thing. If this was about the European Super League, where were the banners and chants about it and the harm it could do? Seems a bit obvious, but is it s protest if you're not actually bringing attention to an issue?

All I saw was a bunch of scallies break into a ground, damage equipment, dick about, attack the police and sing songs about city.

They got the game called off, endangered people with threat of violence and breaking pandemic rules, caused at least one life changing injury and got the awarding of the premier league title to their main rivals delayed potentially by a week.

Oliver Stone, director of Midnight Express, Scarface and many others, once said:
"Never underestimate the power of jealousy and the power of envy to destroy. Never underestimate that"
Alan Parker
Brian de Palma

If they do manage to get the Glaziers to sell up then there is actually very few who could afford to buy them, then with clubs making losses due to the pandemic, a £400m+ debt, the next tv deal looking like it’s going to be on reduced terms, and their the stadium and infrastructure of the club in desperate need of investment who in their right mind would invest at this time

No one is ever going to buy them and I love explaining this to Rags and watching the reality sink in that no matter how many protests they have they are stuck with the Glazers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.