United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those of you who have invested in MU PLC $hares will be glad to know yesterdays protest has had no impact on MU PLC's share price.

F48-C5-DF6-9111-4069-9-CC7-CF3-F0-AA23-CEC.jpg

Why would it knock the price down. . If the shitstain club is valued at 3.5 billion. If I were the glazers I would say any buyer who wants it the asking price is 4.5 billion. They don’t need to sell.

I agree they don’t need to sell and they won’t. But it isn’t stopping Rat face trying his best to force them out.

Surprisingly didn’t protest at their Europa League semi final match last Thursday ….I wonder why?

Anyone with logic (e.g BM Posters) or those without a vested interest in the Rags can see through the lie that this is about the ESL.
What grips my shit here is that Sky were allowed to advertise the Rags freely on air as a Club that desperately needs new owners please. It’s meant to be a Sports channel not a business one.
As for Gaz “brain drain” Chuckle inciting a riot (peaceful protest my arse) he should be charged. He banged on about reform yet there was little to no substance to make it an objective opinion.
The game is truly fucked when a broadcaster so willingly supports such public misbehaviour.
Oh and Salford failed to make the play offs fecking lol rat boy.

Make no mistake, SKY will be behind what happened yesterday 100%..

They yearn for the rags, dippers, tarquins and chelski to be cemented back into the top 4 positions..

They have had a serious scare regarding the failed ESL breakaway and will do whatever it takes to ensure the rags are painted in a good light no matter what the twats do..

If that would have been us yesterday, that poor policeman's face would be on a rolling loop on SKY news not to mention all over the written media.

What happened yesterday stepped over the line as far as protests go and the perpetrators should be waiting to receive a knock on their doors this morning..

Breaking and entering, property damage, trespassing, violence, threatening behaviour, drunkenness in a public place and GBH are all against the law, yet I haven't heard of anyone being arrested..

These cnuts will no doubt be given a free pass and it will all be forgotten..

Souness was bang on with what he said but was cut short by the slimy SKY anchorman, David Jones? so we could get further updates from ratboy and spit..

Both these twats shouldn't be anywhere near a TV camera, especially after yesterday's shitshow when basically they were condoning what was going on..

Ratboy just couldn't shut the fcuk up and for me, he's the main reason the rag fans were whipped up into a drunken mob..

GMP should do him for yesterday's events and he should be immediately sacked or if he had anything about him, resign..

It's a fkin disgrace..!

They’ve had 16 years to do this, they could have done it Thursday, but no chose yesterday. As many have said already(including myself) this was dummy spitting on a grand scale. They can’t take they’re no longer top dogs(as Souness pointed out). They’ve been shit, and invested poorly for some time, but the arrogance and self entitlement of these pricks has stayed the same. They’ve still spent shitloads, and broken transfer records(including paying pogbas agent more than some would pay for an actual transfer) yet these fuckers would have you believe, they’ve been picking up your Gerry Creany’s. The way it’s been painted in the media, and by the rag sycophants is nothing short of shocking. Making out it’s just a bunch of Trevor and Simons having a peaceful protest, not a load of pissed up muppets, causing a borderline riot, and breaking countless laws. Also Rat face banging on about reform? Didn’t want reform when they were dominating for years did he? Anyway for this read, “we don’t like how far behind we’ve fallen, and how poorly we’ve invested. So Teams like City that have invested well in both the community, club and team, should be shackled. So we can sit back at the top of the tree”. It all fuckin stinks, and again as many have said, if this had been us, we’d be seeing a totally different narrative. They’ll receive no punishment of note from this, highlighting what we’ve all known for some time. Just how bent this league can be. A bigger bunch of self entitled, narcissistic, spoilt little cnuts you’ll never meet. Scum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.