United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make no mistake, SKY will be behind what happened yesterday 100%..

They yearn for the rags, dippers, tarquins and chelski to be cemented back into the top 4 positions..

They have had a serious scare regarding the failed ESL breakaway and will do whatever it takes to ensure the rags are painted in a good light no matter what the twats do..

If that would have been us yesterday, that poor policeman's face would be on a rolling loop on SKY news not to mention all over the written media.

What happened yesterday stepped over the line as far as protests go and the perpetrators should be waiting to receive a knock on their doors this morning..

Breaking and entering, property damage, trespassing, violence, threatening behaviour, drunkenness in a public place and GBH are all against the law, yet I haven't heard of anyone being arrested..

These cnuts will no doubt be given a free pass and it will all be forgotten..

Souness was bang on with what he said but was cut short by the slimy SKY anchorman, David Jones? so we could get further updates from ratboy and spit..

Both these twats shouldn't be anywhere near a TV camera, especially after yesterday's shitshow when basically they were condoning what was going on..

Ratboy just couldn't shut the fcuk up and for me, he's the main reason the rag fans were whipped up into a drunken mob..

GMP should do him for yesterday's events and he should be immediately sacked or if he had anything about him, resign..

It's a fkin disgrace..!
Neville will get a pay rise

How do you account for the exact same facial expression for the wanker on the right?
It was taken on burst mode and there would be fractions of a second between each image, so no noticeable change in expression. Just admit you are wrong and please do not act like that lot from Trafford.

Absolute self entitled bunch of fucking wankers the lot of them. I was listening to 5Live on the way in this morning and the airtime they gave to two of their 'representatives' was fucking shocking. Talking to them as if they were experts in global warming or they had ideas for vaccinations or oxygen supply to India.

They're a bunch of fucking cunts who had their own fucking way for 25 years and now it's not fair. That's it. The tossers allowed them to go on about the German model without even putting a challenge in about it being as competitive over there as in Scotland.

Our public broadcaster needs to get into this. I'm hoping I just caught the start of it and it has been more even handed since.
It wasn't from what I heard at 9 -10 am. All callers supported the protest. None wanted points deductions. They rattled on about a global untied fans union to get more action such as walking out at matches. No much was presented about what they actually want from any new owners, apart from fans on the board.

They slag city of over the so called oil money and human rights but they would jump at the Saudis buying them and pumping in the dirty money . Also do you honestly think they would have protested yesterday if they needed a win to go top .

It was taken on burst mode and there would be fractions of a second between each image, so no noticeable change in expression. Just admit you are wrong and please do not act like that lot from Trafford.
Look at the angle of their arms and expressions, exactly the same and the background removed in the second image, impossible for that to happen, the bloke behind them in the first image disappears in the second whilst those two hold their pose and expression. I think you need to have a good think about this before you dig a bigger hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.