United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what gets me. He has not had a negative word said about him, ever! Yet he left a disjointed team and at one time he was hanging onto his job by a thread. I think Pep has always known he would have to produce an extra-special team to get any crumb of plaudits from the blinkered media.
I know a few reds who blame Ferguson, but it would seem the the majority are completely blind to it. Doesn’t surprise me tho, with their selective memory regarding their own clubs ‘istory

Some German fella* on Sky saying Abramovich and Abu Dhabi. It's not difficult, guys. Sheik Mansour is the owner.

We need to get his name out more into conversations.

Edit: *Raphael Honigstein.

Last edited:
Nob Harris on Talkshite taking a bung of Ashton.

"Highly unlikely United will be docked points..."

Make no mistake, SKY will be behind what happened yesterday 100%..

They yearn for the rags, dippers, tarquins and chelski to be cemented back into the top 4 positions..

They have had a serious scare regarding the failed ESL breakaway and will do whatever it takes to ensure the rags are painted in a good light no matter what the twats do..

If that would have been us yesterday, that poor policeman's face would be on a rolling loop on SKY news not to mention all over the written media.

What happened yesterday stepped over the line as far as protests go and the perpetrators should be waiting to receive a knock on their doors this morning..

Breaking and entering, property damage, trespassing, violence, threatening behaviour, drunkenness in a public place and GBH are all against the law, yet I haven't heard of anyone being arrested..

These cnuts will no doubt be given a free pass and it will all be forgotten..

Souness was bang on with what he said but was cut short by the slimy SKY anchorman, David Jones? so we could get further updates from ratboy and spit..

Both these twats shouldn't be anywhere near a TV camera, especially after yesterday's shitshow when basically they were condoning what was going on..

Ratboy just couldn't shut the fcuk up and for me, he's the main reason the rag fans were whipped up into a drunken mob..

GMP should do him for yesterday's events and he should be immediately sacked or if he had anything about him, resign..

It's a fkin disgrace..!
Great post Bill

It is bad enough when biased rags like Stone, Neville and others give their highly objective opinions on purely football matters. But when you have them writing on yesterday's near riot which is a public order matter they cannot divorce themselves from their football allegiances and the public is fed a pack of lies which many take as fact.
Stone obviously sees himself as a fellow fan yesterday as he paints a picture of a crusading army with him as a foot soldier as they march to a Glorious Revolution. The truth is these biased reporters cannot be relied on for a truthful version of what happens. One wonders what sort of witness they would be if they actually had a good view of the policeman getting glassed.

On a different point l don't recall Ferguson ever publicly complaining about the naughty boys of the Glazer family in the eight years he worked for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.