United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you’re supposed to spend what you’ve earnt. They were one of the clubs who thought up FFP so that owners weren’t allowed to pump their own money into clubs. Their fans were massively in favour of it when it came to stopping City spending the Sheikh’s money.

Now there’s a word word for that, begins with ‘H’.

Hunts?

Never get bored of that. Ever.
I paid more attention to a gormless and topless Phil Jones this time.

Something in my eye. Again.

To be fair Phil the face has given me more laughs than most paid professional comedians over the years. One of his funniest moments was when he was stumbling, fell on the ground and comically tried to head the ball when lay on the ground and failed miserably. It's even funnier the rags have paid him millions for being utterly useless and a figure of fun. Maybe he was their dressing room Mario/Mendy or something

To be fair Phil the face has given me more laughs than most paid professional comedians over the years. One of his funniest moments was when he was stumbling, fell on the ground and comically tried to head the ball when lay on the ground and failed miserably. It's even funnier the rags have paid him millions for being utterly useless and a figure of fun. Maybe he was their dressing room Mario/Mendy or something

Contracted until 2023 on £75,000 a week /£3,900,000 a year.

Hasn't played at all this season, hopefully he can get some games next season and earn another extension :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.