United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems the most possible option is to move the Liverpool vs West Brom game to the midweek before and then put United vs Liverpool when Liverpool should have originally been playing west Brom. United have a free weekend that weekend due to the fa cup final
You're right that that seems most likely. Effectively gives United a free pass though whereas 3 games in 5 days without inconveniencing anyone else would be a better punishment.

I do not see Manchester United fans as guardians of some fictional "United way" which is a code of sportsmanship, fair play and respect for "the beautiful game", "the right way". It may not surprise too many Bluemooners that when I think of United fans individually or collectively I think of the hysterical rants that our club had no right to spend our owner's money or any of our sponsors' money on players which were rightfully theirs, or Arsenal's or anyone else's in case our owner "walked away" and left us in debt. But their club spent their own money, earned by the club from car firms and fanatical, United supporting noodle makers and deep sea divers. Of course, our spending must be limited not their debt. They didn't care about debt then. But now they win nowt they're much more critical of the Glazers, they rove around in their stupid green and yellow scarves, cause the postponement of their match, urge the Glazers to engage with the fans 9some hopes) and Sally Nugent tells us how they have the wider interests of the game at heart I see them even more clearly as a collective, an entitled rabble and I'm reminded of Hubert Humphrey's opinion, which might serve as a verdict on all the pious sentiments about their "right to protest", that "the right to be heard does not mean the right to be taken seriously."

Can’t stop laughing at the Sky footage of the Toilet being blurred out because it’s a bunch of spotty kids

If City had won the league on Sunday then Sky would have had to dedicate the latter part of the show to City’s title victory rather than focusing on Utd/Liverpool.

they’ve also grown their revenues & kept season tickets low.

simple its nothing to do with the owners ? them clown fans turn on each other after a bad result ? asking for the manager to be sacked sell this player or that player. its so funny watching them and its got me through the covid-19 pandemic and a good laugh always helps

I don't see the issue with the glazers , loads of money invested into the (shit) team , there are far worse owners out there than them. The scum need to be very careful what they wish for. Joel needs to empty the account drain the cow and leave them fucked. Let the fans take over, from what iv seen the scruffy fuckers haven't got 2 pennies to rub together.

? glazers bought for the club for £750million and now its value is £4.7billion somebody doing a good job off the pitch
Add the 500m debt to it and you're looking at 5bn to buy the shithole club.
That's before you think of buying players, renovating a crumbling stadium and a paying for a huge wage bill.

Who in their right mind would want to pay that out?

Glazers here for the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.