United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
pisscan.png

Don't know if this has been posted already but fuck me the Glazers have fucked the red mardarses up big-time.

I think that MUFC and Tampa Bay Bucs are propping up the Glazers and are just cash cows to them. United are incredibly badly run given their huge revenues. There has been no long-term strategy.
It is very difficult to check the Glazers' financial situation because their finances are based in the Cayman Islands but it seems clear that their shopping mall/property business was virtually non-existent even before Covid. They must be sitting on overall staggering debts, much larger than United's £500m.
Contrary to what some experts have been saying I suspect they are keen to sell MUFC. They have reached the point of no return and can't survive on the dividends they are taking out. The club needs huge infrastructure investment and the Glazers don't have the money to do it. I think the ESL move was just an attempt to increase the value of their asset which explains why they had no detailed business plan in place. It was just a stunt (at least as far as the Glazers are concerned), possibly for FSG as well.

Add the 500m debt to it and you're looking at 5bn to buy the shithole club.
That's before you think of buying players, renovating a crumbling stadium and a paying for a huge wage bill.

Who in their right mind would want to pay that out?

Glazers here for the long run.
Putting rivalries to one side but looking at it from a football supporter's point of view, I think the Glazers have been utterly shit owners for United. Any success they've had since they bought the club has been in spite of the Glazers and not because of them IMO and without all that debt being loaded onto the club, I reckon they would've won more trophies over the past 16 years than they have.

However, looking at it from a businessman's point of view, they've played an absolute blinder. The debt is no worse than it was when they first bought the club but they've increased the value of the club by 3 or 4 times what it was worth when they first bought it. United fans have absolutely no chance of getting rid of them unless there's a cash rich buyer waiting in the background, and they'll only be exiting when they decide to sell up. As you say, who is going to fork out several billion for United? Especially when you consider the current climate with the pandemic. The Saudis might but it's telling that they went for Newcastle instead who were probably worth only a tenth of what United are, so even they (the Saudis) were looking for value for money and United doesn't represent value for money.

Interesting that the points of entry are all mentioned by Paradise apart from they're not he's missed the one we've all seen in video of stewards guiding the twats through gates, fancy missing that being a top class journalist (in his own head)
They’re still being protected by the media, all the media it seems.
With the recent happenings of the SL along with the media’s outrage, I can still only come to the conclusion that they’re all fucking hypocrites and will continue to ride that cash cow into the sunset.

I think that MUFC and Tampa Bay Bucs are propping up the Glazers and are just cash cows to them. United are incredibly badly run given their huge revenues. There has been no long-term strategy.
It is very difficult to check the Glazers' financial situation because their finances are based in the Cayman Islands but it seems clear that their shopping mall/property business was virtually non-existent even before Covid. They must be sitting on overall staggering debts, much larger than United's £500m.
Contrary to what some experts have been saying I suspect they are keen to sell MUFC. They have reached the point of no return and can't survive on the dividends they are taking out. The club needs huge infrastructure investment and the Glazers don't have the money to do it. I think the ESL move was just an attempt to increase the value of their asset which explains why they had no detailed business plan in place. It was just a stunt (at least as far as the Glazers are concerned), possibly for FSG as well.
The way I seen with the ESL was that every club got 300m before a ball was even kicked and the money divied out to every team regardless, thus clearing all debt within a couple of years.
It was baldrick type cunning plan that they thought would come off.

Putting rivalries to one side but looking at it from a football supporter's point of view, I think the Glazers have been utterly shit owners for United. Any success they've had since they bought the club has been in spite of the Glazers and not because of them IMO and without all that debt being loaded onto the club, I reckon they would've won more trophies over the past 16 years than they have.

However, looking at it from a businessman's point of view, they've played an absolute blinder. The debt is no worse than it was when they first bought the club but they've increased the value of the club by 3 or 4 times what it was worth when they first bought it. United fans have absolutely no chance of getting rid of them unless there's a cash rich buyer waiting in the background, and they'll only be exiting when they decide to sell up. As you say, who is going to fork out several billion for United? Especially when you consider the current climate with the pandemic. The Saudis might but it's telling that they went for Newcastle instead who were probably worth only a tenth of what United are, so even they (the Saudis) were looking for value for money and United doesn't represent value for money.
Also what could a new owner achieve at utd that's not already been done 10 times over before? They've won everything going, sheikh mansour bought us not to make a fast buck but to put us on the footballing map, absolutely zero incentive for buying utd imo.

Winning Ain't Easy that's why the scum fans are protesting​

being handed titles and cups and now there is a new sheriff in town winning the right way

The way I seen the ESL was every club got 300m before a ball eas kicked and the money divied out to every team regardless, thus clearing all debt within a couple of years.
It was baldrick type cunning plan that they thought would come off.
Yes I think they would have taken their £300m and sold to the highest bidder. I also think there would definitely have been takers, even for £4bn plus. MUFC is a licence to print money in the digital age. The longer the Glazers stay the better as far as I am concerned. I also think the Arsenal owners are worse than the Glazers but seem to get a free pass from the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.