United thread 2020/21

kippaxwarrior

It's not where your from, it's where your at
That's nothing, I'm sure I've just seen Bobby Charlton in a full city kit.

View attachment 15879

bobbyowenquiff

Don't know if this has been posted already but fuck me the Glazers have fucked the red mardarses up big-time.
I think that MUFC and Tampa Bay Bucs are propping up the Glazers and are just cash cows to them. United are incredibly badly run given their huge revenues. There has been no long-term strategy.
It is very difficult to check the Glazers' financial situation because their finances are based in the Cayman Islands but it seems clear that their shopping mall/property business was virtually non-existent even before Covid. They must be sitting on overall staggering debts, much larger than United's £500m.
Contrary to what some experts have been saying I suspect they are keen to sell MUFC. They have reached the point of no return and can't survive on the dividends they are taking out. The club needs huge infrastructure investment and the Glazers don't have the money to do it. I think the ESL move was just an attempt to increase the value of their asset which explains why they had no detailed business plan in place. It was just a stunt (at least as far as the Glazers are concerned), possibly for FSG as well.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.