United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only way to resolve the fixture congestion and get the match in without being unfair to any other team would be to play it on Thursday 13th and move the Leicester game with United back to the 11th. Leicester would still have a 4 day gap either side and Liverpool would have 3 days before they play West Brom.
United would have 3 games that are 2 days apart (9th, 11th and 13th May) but that's tough shit with it being their fault. In reality they should just award the points to Liverpool but I suspect Spurs, West Ham and Everton wouldn't be too happy about that with European places up for grabs.

That twat Neville screaming about owners, they should be banned, they're bad
for football, they're only interested in themselves, blah fucking blah.
How about the dozens of other clubs who've had 'Bad' owners?
Leeds, Bolton, Newcastle, etc; should we all smash our way into anywhere just
because, at present, whoever owns the business isn't dominating the world?
Mard arsed, self entitled crybaby wankers, I was looking forward to serious sanctions, but it's the FA we're talking here, so not much chance of that, not with the MSM, virtually begging us all to actively support the Rags.
Absolutely, I believe Tesco have upped security as rumours rife Tesco customers heading round as Lidl currently number 1

It'll soon be two or three with an intent to cause trouble and a couple of hundred pleading with them to leave the ground because they are being very naughty.
I have to confess. It was me, just me. I got this pipe from Hamelin. I played it near the ground and all the rats followed me.

The only way to resolve the fixture congestion and get the match in without being unfair to any other team would be to play it on Thursday 13th and move the Leicester game with United back to the 11th. Leicester would still have a 4 day gap either side and Liverpool would have 3 days before they play West Brom.
United would have 3 games that are 2 days apart (9th, 11th and 13th May) but that's tough shit with it being their fault. In reality they should just award the points to Liverpool but I suspect Spurs, West Ham and Everton wouldn't be too happy about that with European places up for grabs.

It seems the most possible option is to move the Liverpool vs West Brom game to the midweek before and then put United vs Liverpool when Liverpool should have originally been playing west Brom. United have a free weekend that weekend due to the fa cup final

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.