United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again BBC Breakfast repeating his name time after time like some religious homily although the article once again is about MPs, local councils and food producers lobbying the government.
Charities, MPs and councils get involved all the time but rarely get any thanks or even acknowledgement. All the supermarkets try to endure unused food is not chucked away. Food banks organisers have been giving their time and effort for a long time, too long tbh.
These people get my thanks.
My take on it is that this is a well thought out PR campaign by the rag PR machine aided and abetted by the usual lap dogs in the media especially the albeeb and Silly Sally. St Marcus campaign began in the middle of lockdown when sport was quite rightly away from the public's attention and ensured the rags and their well cultivated reputation remained as high profile as possible. Interesting that St Marcus head of brand marketing is a good friend of Silly Sally and so I would assume that the success of such a campaign is beneficial for both parties which calls into question the impartiality of the albeeb. Finally, St Marcus grew up in Wythenshawe like myself and his description of his upbringing to date makes Oliver Twist's childhood look privileged. That being said no child in this country should go hungry but the responsibility for the feeding of your children is that of the parents and not the state.

My take on it is that this is a well thought out PR campaign by the rag PR machine aided and abetted by the usual lap dogs in the media especially the albeeb and Silly Sally. St Marcus campaign began in the middle of lockdown when sport was quite rightly away from the public's attention and ensured the rags and their well cultivated reputation remained as high profile as possible. Interesting that St Marcus head of brand marketing is a good friend of Silly Sally and so I would assume that the success of such a campaign is beneficial for both parties which calls into question the impartiality of the albeeb. Finally, St Marcus grew up in Wythenshawe like myself and his description of his upbringing to date makes Oliver Twist's childhood look privileged. That being said no child in this country should go hungry but the responsibility for the feeding of your children is that of the parents and not the state.
Interesting you talk about the aiding and abetting - https://order-order.com/2020/10/26/marcus-rashfords-free-bbc-press-officer/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.