United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just messaged a rag pal of mine and said I was really disappointed with Leipzig tonight, he came back with "and they are diving twats too" .......ffs what !!

Hopefully that's enough to keep Ole at the wheel for another season. With him in charge they will do nothing.

They have som great individuals (especially when given space) but thankfully they have a horrible manager that can't coach attacking play against organized teams.

The Rags actually beat the leaders of their own domestic league tonight.

If I didn’t follow football and didn’t know where Leipzig was, but had an idea of what different league divisions and relegation are/is, I would be thinking that they are playing a team from a European league that has the same quality as League 1 and even the most successful teams wouldn’t survive in the Premier League.

Leipzig will lose their form in the Bundesliga and will be going out of the group stage.

The Rags to win all their games (which pains me to say this), followed by PSG winning 4 and losing 2, Leipzig only beating that team from Istanbul and the aforementioned Turkish team losing all their matches.

Still, I would love it if I was wrong, they went out of the group stage and out of business though.

What Rashford did off the pitch is fantastic, but his trolling of Mbappe on it by slapping his forehead twice in two games against PSG is pathetic. He’s won a World Cup so should have some respect.

Is that 5 pens from 9 games or have I missed one? We’ve had 2 in 9.

correction - they’ve had 6 in 9 games. Scoring 5. Well on track to smash the 22 from last season. Would be interesting to know how many they’ve had this calendar year.

Rum as fuck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.