United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMFG, just seen the Rags incidents.
Rags get that WBA pen call all day long,

Rags pen not given against them because soft foul just before would be considered.

Pen saved but retaken, BS.

Still only won 1 nil but a big 3 points. They are still shit.

i think VAR has chosen as this years winners ...

How can VAR rule out WBA penalty ? the player is clearly kicked on the shin, it has to be a penalty it cant be anything else.

it breaks my heart but football is now so BENT its not the game i grew up with, that was a clear penalty for it not to be given means only one thing.

Last edited:

How can VAR rule out WBA penalty ? the player is clearly kicked on the shin, it has to be a penalty it cant be anything else.

it breaks my heart but football is now so BENT its not the game i grew up with, that was a clear penalty for it not to be given means only one thing.
It’s not even a one off, look at Maguire in the Chelsea game, arms around the neck of a player and 100% penalty and that was not given either. Add to that the amount of soft free kicks and penalties they get, free kicis for clear dives, escaping cards for the few times a dive does not result in a penalty and the fact they can kick other players knowing they need to do so about 10 times before a hint of a card and 16% of their goals in the last 2 seasons have been penalties, it’s clearly bent to keep them relevant for the FA and PL wallets

Didn't watch their game or know the result until I checked on the BBC sports page half an hour ago, another win with a penalty! It is beyond an effing joke now!

Some of yesterday's decisions would have been entirely different if united had been involved particularly the 'handball' which Dean disallowed after the briefest of looks from one angle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.