United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like they brough new rules in so is a 3 game ban if administered properly. Doubt the outrage will be as high as for bernie though

Can anyone tell me, just when that banner went up originally? Was it after 1 year, 10 years, 20 years? I was only at the swamp once in 2004 and I don't recall seeing it. I do know that when I was made aware of it, it took my feelings towards the scum from distaste to unequivocal hatred.
Not sure mate I went to every derby at the swamp from 74 to the game when Barton equalise never seen a win apart from a testimonial 88? After that had to call it a day our lads regrouped at chicketos and stood proud they couldn't believe we we're there and on the front foot they were in denial and they shit it numbers were 10 to 1 but they didn't fancy their chances ask Don price and Darbo

For the first time in 17 months they actually won a game without a dodgy Penalty or Ref/VAR assistance??????
giphy.gif

650 million pound team beats 120 million pound team shocker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.