United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
After us beating Burton 9-0:

After scumbags win last night:

look I hate the Cxxts like we all do but it’s a league game where goal difference could be the difference between winning and losing the league

ive also no problem with us scoring 9 v Burton and remember wanting us to get 10

I’ve not once mentioned to the deluded pricks they played 10 men for 89 minutes v an already injury hit side, leave em to it, they know it’s a farce result

Good to see so many calling out the Martial dive, will they now do a piece on how they have turned cheating into a tactic and why so many ref’s give them the call?

Avoiding all sports media today, I can only imagine the wankathon that is happening. I’ll be happy to take a 1-0 tonight and enjoy us still being top of the league with a game in hand over those cunts.

When does the 9-0 trophy parade start?
Sadly it’s had to be cancelled due to the pandemic.
However, the 9-0 trophy will be lifted this evening at Old Trafford.
A presentation platform is being erected on the Stretford End this Morning.

When does the 9-0 trophy parade start?
Sadly it’s had to be cancelled due to the pandemic.
However, the 9-0 trophy will be lifted this evening at Old Trafford.
A presentation platform is being erected on the Stretford End this Morning.
Is it a joint parade with the top for 2 weeks in January trophy they won before losing at home to the bottom club?

Reactions: jrb
Good to see so many calling out the Martial dive, will they now do a piece on how they have turned cheating into a tactic and why so many ref’s give them the call?

I wonder if the premier league delicate will be highlighting that to the Ollie the gnome in his report?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.