United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who was the rag a few years back that literally put his arm around an oppenents neck and swung him to the floor? No card or anything. Was it that big nose Swede?
I do remember that one but can't recall who it was.

I do clearly remember an incident a good few years ago where Rooney got fairly and cleanly (and humiliatingly) dispossessed by an opponent, Rooney chased after him caught him up and launched a flying kick into the players midriff from side on... ref didn't even so much as blow for a foul.

It's still one of the most blatant assaults I've ever seen in the professional game and I never saw one mention of it anywhere afterward.

I see the media rag wankathon is in overdrive now that they’ve beaten The Toffees and have a ‘gimme’ semi final home tie v us.
It’s their best chance to win ‘a trophy’ for years.
They won’t be allowed to lose this, the officiating will be comical.

And the ref was looking straight at this, even though sky tried to make out he wasn't.
What a complete and utter arsehole the Norwegian dwarf is, when asked about the challenge his reply was, just a couple of south Americans doing what they always do. Well that's alright then Ole, lets drag English football down to the same level, who said the country hasn't gone to the dogs ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.