United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now they aren’t top, daily mail have been publishing articles about their wonderkids every day for the past week. Laugh my tits off every afternoon when I read about another United prodigy. When did they last produce a decent player, I mean genuine quality. Rashford and mctominay are gash, so they don’t count. Greenwood is good, I’ll give them that.

They're playing that Diallo kid tonight against West Ham. You know, the £35M kid, that grew up in Salford and came through their academy...

Bit early for all that, but they must be confident.

They're playing that Diallo kid tonight against West Ham. You know, the £35M kid, that grew up in Salford and came through their academy...

Bit early for all that, but they must be confident.
Nah he's only on the bench. Maybe he should go out on loan or something...

If anyone is having rags tell them it’s so unfair that we can buy the league because the glazers won’t spend any money show them this

View attachment 9971
Interesting, quick rule of thumb, you could argue that maybe 15 of our signings didn’t work out, looking at the rag list it’s roughly 25-30. Poor recruitment strategy and long may it continue

Don't usually watch their games but fuck me they are embarrassingly shite.

EDIT: Been watching 10 minutes and I've seen:

- Telles pass the ball out of play with no player within 10 yards, and it was only a 10 yard pass!
- Matic fail to play an obvious through ball that could easily have led to a goal despite having two opportunities to do so, which he clearly saw, because the degree of difficulty of the pass was slightly more than his normal 1/10
- Wan-Bissaka shank an easy clearance out for a corner

The mighty Manchester United are celebrating getting together through to the sixth round for the 14th consecutive season . How the mighty have fallen

Rags have won so there wont be any diversionary headlines , on line racism abuse of players , covid positive tests etc will take a back seat and everyone can revel in their sensational cup victory , when i found out they were drawing i flicked on BBC for the last 20 minutes to watch an enthralling end to end game cup tie ...........what a pile of shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.