United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're playing that Diallo kid tonight against West Ham. You know, the £35M kid, that grew up in Salford and came through their academy...

Bit early for all that, but they must be confident.
The same one who’s now changed his name on his shirt to Amad because he can’t choose which surname is going to cause more trouble for his new employers, he arrived in Italy on false papers, his brother that he arrived with (another decent player) may not be his brother, and his age is also being questioned, Daily Fail & others trying to smooth the story through, you can only imagine the response if we did such a thing....I’m looking forward to how this pans out to be honest, hopefully he turns out to be another one of George Weah’s cousins similar to the fella who rocked up at Southampton:)

all the shite with Penandez, imagine he has equal POTM wins as Frank Lampard aquired in his entire premier league career.....all in one year?

link: copy/paste

Shameless pricks, I hope its the only thing those fuckers from the swamp see. Joke of a club desperately propped up because they are Soooooooooo shit.

Ha!

Not being funny, but most of the bookies are 20-1 on United winning the PL. Some even more.

That's still a decent punt before this weekends fixtures and our run of hard games coming up. United have a run of easy games coming up before they start their run of hard games. The derby could be the title decider.

Reactions: mat
Ha!

Not being funny, but most of the bookies are 20-1 on United winning the PL. Some even more.

That's still a decent punt before this weekends fixtures and our run of hard games coming up. United have a run of easy games coming up before they start their run of hard games. The derby could be the title decider.
Agree with you mate. The odds are completely crazy given the fixtures, they will be able to rotate in europa league as well. if United win the league I stand to make 2k. Fingers crossed I’m still skint in may

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.