United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
can i just leave this here ?

Amad Diallo has been fined £42,000 in Italy over accusations he used false documents to get into the country.

funny it never hits the major media outlets

Amad Diallo has been fined £42,000 in Italy over accusations he used false documents to get into the country.

and how the fuck did he get a work permit by the UK gov to play in premier league

and how the fuck did he get a work permit by the UK gov to play in premier league
From what I have read, the Italian authorities investigated his alleged mum and dad. They dna'd them and then Diallo and his alleged brother. It showed they are not family, not even his brother, in anyway. (people trafficking?) they are prosecuting the adults but Diallo and the other brother were under age at the time he came into Italy so they are not prosecuting him for that, BUT he registered to play for Atalanta using the forged documents, so they fined him. They have decided not to deport him so presumably he now has an Italian passport.
It also leaves the Rags free to sign him.
In other news Fred is being investigated for claiming on official forms he is a midfielder.

Not a whisper from the sports department which literally overlooks their stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.