United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately I sat through a hundred & 20 minutes tonight watching that shower.
I won't get that time back ffs. Dire.
Without Pernandes they have little creativity. If he is rested, injured or banned they are done.
Apparently he is stalling on a signing a contract extension too.
For all the £ they've spent they rely heavily on goofy.
He'll move abroad I reckon within 2 years

They're at it again......

It’s vile behaviour.

Does anyone actually see the tweets though or is it a few fans calling a player a wanker as they would any skin or creed?

As I said in another thread. These players just need to sack off Twitter and other shit social media. Concentrate on their jobs and not worry about fucking likes.

As I said in another thread. These players just need to sack off Twitter and other shit social media. Concentrate on their jobs and not worry about fucking likes.
I wouldn't be surprised if it's part of their sponsorship deals to maintain an active social media presence. Although I guess they could hire someone to do it for them.

They're playing that Diallo kid tonight against West Ham. You know, the £35M kid, that grew up in Salford and came through their academy...

Bit early for all that, but they must be confident.
What did his Salford parents do with all that money?

It’s vile behaviour.

Does anyone actually see the tweets though or is it a few fans calling a player a wanker as they would any skin or creed?

Id go a stage further and suggest its the media stirring up racial issues,so we keep at each others throats.
And dont see whats really going on.....
Imo

Id go a stage further and suggest its the media stirring up racial issues,so we keep at each others throats.
And dont see whats really going on.....
Imo
Agreed. It seems to be what gets clicks and attention. I’d venture to say that the keyboard kunts that do this stuff are fuckt in the head and if it was the case that making fun of left footed players (pick any trait) was the easiest way to get under their skin then we’d be inundated with stories of Luke Shaw being called “Lefty Lardarse” on twatter.

Interesting, quick rule of thumb, you could argue that maybe 15 of our signings didn’t work out, looking at the rag list it’s roughly 25-30. Poor recruitment strategy and long may it continue
Poor recruitment and poor coaching. I reckon of those 25 - 30 Pep would have had around 5 - 10 of them doing a decent impression of being a world class left back for a season before quietly moving them on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.