United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way will the refs let the rags drop points full on three or four nil. Olies at the wheel and needs that new contract

Reactions: mat
No way will the refs let the rags drop points full on three or four nil. Olies at the wheel and needs that new contract
Yeah but, no but, yeah but, no but, yeah but Keanustole it from me but thats nothing because he fingered Meredith on the swings round the back of the school..."

Stumbled upon little Britain last night and your post brought out Vicky :)

Last edited:
I was hoping Arsenal would provide some competition to stop these shite hawks from winning the Thursday night Cup, after last night I realise there is no chance of that. Is there anyone decent left in it?

Covid Scandal To Rock United.
On the eve of possibly the biggest European game for any English side in years, the Worlds Biggest Club (TM) has been rocked by a major scandal.
Manchester Police have been tipped off about a breach of Covid Protocol by two of the games greatest ever defenders.
The incident relates to a clandestine Christmas fancy dress party allegedly attended by Phil “the face” Jones and Luke “excellent “ Shaw.
Police are currently investigating the authenticity of a photo taken at the said event.
71E034BF-7A3C-468C-BD44-5216E4304D05.jpeg

I was hoping Arsenal would provide some competition to stop these shite hawks from winning the Thursday night Cup, after last night I realise there is no chance of that. Is there anyone decent left in it?
1064749430.jpg.0.jpg

Plus, arse are much better equipped to deal with the rags than the dippers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.