United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rags at work still going overboard about Dortmunds disallowed goal.

Fuck me you scummy cunts you wouldn't even have a game tonight if VAR and the ref hadn't been corrupt in your game with Milan.
Handball?????
I love that it is boiling piss, I have been sent 2 tik toc videos stating we had bought the referee, oh my aching sides. I havent replied which will upset him even more.

Guarantee there will be no mention of money in their easy game tonight. No mention of squad costs for both teams but you know it would be around 2 minutes till it was mentioned if it was us

My boss is a City fan of sorts. He's never been to a game and readily admits that he'd rather watch the games on the telly. Fair enough he doesn't pretend to be a huge Blue or the like. He even turned an offer of my season ticket down a few years back when I couldn't go. He's also mad as a box of frogs when it comes to gambling. So when things looked bleak after the spuds/baggies games he fronted up all the gobshite sly sport raggies and offered them all a £50 bet each that City would do better than nytid come the seasons end. I must admit I questioned his sanity at the time. He now stands to win £800!!! One of the twats has said he'll pay him in pound coins, one has asked if he can give him a tenner a month, another one couldn't remember making the bet in the first place (fair play the sky raggies put him right on that one), one refuses to accept that City are going to win the league - still! One has even questioned if the bet is legal as we all work for the Civil Service and it's wrong to gamble on Crown premises! The rest are avoiding him like the plague! My point is that it seems even our sly sport Blues know more than any sly sport rag does.

He's also said that he would buy me a bottle of single malt out of his winnings (as we both share a different bottle of Scotlands finest between us each month) though the tight bastard has said he's getting it from Lidl :)

My boss is a City fan of sorts. He's never been to a game and readily admits that he'd rather watch the games on the telly. Fair enough he doesn't pretend to be a huge Blue or the like. He even turned an offer of my season ticket down a few years back when I couldn't go. He's also mad as a box of frogs when it comes to gambling. So when things looked bleak after the spuds/baggies games he fronted up all the gobshite sly sport raggies and offered them all a £50 bet each that City would do better than nytid come the seasons end. I must admit I questioned his sanity at the time. He now stands to win £800!!! One of the twats has said he'll pay him in pound coins, one has asked if he can give him a tenner a month, another one couldn't remember making the bet in the first place (fair play the sky raggies put him right on that one), one refuses to accept that City are going to win the league - still! One has even questioned if the bet is legal as we all work for the Civil Service and it's wrong to gamble on Crown premises! The rest are avoiding him like the plague! My point is that it seems even our sly sport Blues know more than any sly sport rag does.

He's also said that he would buy me a bottle of single malt out of his winnings (as we both share a different bottle of Scotlands finest between us each month) though the tight bastard has said he's getting it from Lidl :)
You want to stay in tight with the one highlighted above, he's going places........... ;-)

I wonder what happened to Camel Gobs much heralded boxing career?

I’m guessing that the medical examiners found that there was no point in him going into the ring as he’d already had his brains knocked out.
He found easier ways of making money, flogging his wife and kids story, football pundit and celebrity sewing bee.

I lied about the last one but time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.