United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shitbags, not top of the league now are they !

2400bfc6b182ac6a8e65c08db56d4711.gif

Last edited:
I will also have another bet, all 3 of the players mentioned will end up with far more Premier League titles than Splinter.

Pernandes aka Splinter!! Absofuckinglutely pant Wettingly funny mate!!!

POTM/MgrOTM mean f*ck all at the end of the season particularly if we are successful. Its frustrating that Dave and Sergio and all the the other stars past and present haven't had the accolades they richly deserved. The good thing is that they know how much we value our players and managers.

Pernandes aka Splinter!! Absofuckinglutely pant Wettingly funny mate!!!

POTM/MgrOTM mean f*ck all at the end of the season particularly if we are successful. Its frustrating that Dave and Sergio and all the the other stars past and present haven't had the accolades they richly deserved. The good thing is that they know how much we value our players and managers.
I think you spelled sphincter wrong when referring to that diving thumb sucking arse hole.

“You don’t come from Manchester!”

Note the highlighted cities. Lol!

1611141541658.jpeg

Saw a stat this morning that McTominay has the longest run of fouls in the prem without picking up a booking....has made 33 fouls since his last yellow! Imagine the confidence it gives you knowing you can kick the opposition without reprimand?

I’d love to know who is 2nd in the list and can’t imagine they’d be on any more than half that amount of fouls.

Saw a stat this morning that McTominay has the longest run of fouls in the prem without picking up a booking....has made 33 fouls since his last yellow! Imagine the confidence it gives you knowing you can kick the opposition without reprimand?

I’d love to know who is 2nd in the list and can’t imagine they’d be on any more than half that amount of fouls.
Top ten is McTominay, Fernandes, Matic, Fred, Rashford, Slabhead, Lindeflop, Shaw, Wank Bissaka and Pogbad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.