United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laporta names the Rags and Dippers as "the real founders" of the Super league,also says it's still alive.
Looks like he's having a pop at PSG too.

The Rag's and Dippers are the 2 clubs that need this most. Their US owners have basically modelled their future business plan on this happening and I'm guessing they've gone all in; sh*t or bust.

If this doesn't happen I can see Henry and the Glaser's selling up in the next 3 to 5 years, if not sooner. The Arse won't be far behind either.

The Rag's and Dippers are the 2 clubs that need this most. Their US owners have basically modelled their future business plan on this happening and I'm guessing they've gone all in; sh*t or bust.

If this doesn't happen I can see Henry and the Glaser's selling up in the next 3 to 5 years, if not sooner. The Arse won't be far behind either.

Straight away the rags needed that joining payment of was it £300 million plus, wipes out their debt and then give them an opportunity to make more money with the carved up tv deals. Let’s stick with the champions league as they can’t get into the last 16 and it’s slowly killing them.

Straight away the rags needed that joining payment of was it £300 million plus, wipes out their debt and then give them an opportunity to make more money with the carved up tv deals. Let’s stick with the champions league as they can’t get into the last 16 and it’s slowly killing them.
I thought their debt was a lot more than £300 million to be honest?

I thought their debt was a lot more than £300 million to be honest?

You think that £300M would go to wipe out their debt (I thought it was around £450M anyway)? Straight in the Glazer's wallets more like!

Can't see the Glazers pissing off. They've given themselves a full £23 million dividend on the back of Covid and will continue to do so no matter what (imo). Perhaps selling more shares to their fans will help them in the short term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.