United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's actually called Lady Starkey now.
Imagine that.
I remember her being quite dashing in the spy who loved me.
She shared top billing in the Dukes of Hazard with the "General Lee"
I just checked what thread I'm on and its the United one. Dont know how we drifted onto discussing Barbara Bach but its better than listening to Ole's at the Wheel
You’re confusing Barbara Bach, who is Lady Starkey, and Catherine Bach, who was in The Dukes of Hazard.

They are not one and the same woman; they’re not even related.

I think their surname comes from the German word, "Bach", which means brook or stream (not the kind you can get on a computer).

EDIT: I’ve just seen @manclad's post above.

Last edited:
Catherine Bach and Barbara Bach (married to Ringo Starr) are two different actresses .
Barbara was in The Spy Who Loved Me.
Catherine in The Dukes of Hazzard, alongside the "General Lee" as you quite rightly state.
Always thought they were the same person. Thanks for that.
So I have learnt something useful on the United thread

You’re confusing Barbara Bach, who is Lady Starkey, and Catherine Bach, who was in The Dukes of Hazard.

They are not one and the same woman; they’re not even related.

I think their surname comes from the German word, "Bach", which means brook or stream (not the kind you can get on a computer).
i enjoyed her Concerto for Two Violins,

Always thought they were the same person. Thanks for that.
So I have learnt something useful on the United thread
So that's one useful thing that you learned on the United thread.
Another useful fact is that United are shit!!!
And a third useful fact is that most of their fans are wankers.
You can thank me for all this useful knowledge by buying me a pint sometime!!!!

To the people of Manchester, great Britain and the rest of the world I say to you....Do not fear, the Euros will soon be over and then the great the mighty, the all wonderful, Sir Rashford of MBE Marcus will be back to feed you all and read to your children. He will be the light, the one shining glory. How do I know this? His fuckin' PR man told me that's how.

To the people of Manchester, great Britain and the rest of the world I say to you....Do not fear, the Euros will soon be over and then the great the mighty, the all wonderful, Sir Rashford of MBE Marcus will be back to feed you all and read to your children. He will be the light, the one shining glory. How do I know this? His fuckin' PR man told me that's how.
Dont you mean St Marcus of Rashford. One tin of sardines and 2 Warbies toastie etc etc. Nothing to do with PR, it's in the bible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.