United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I’ve said before, that comment by the pisscan brought us more publicity than the original poster did.

So, in trying, once again, to belittle us, it actually backfired on him and brought us a wider awareness, than those who came up with the original idea, could have dreamed of.
A bit like trying to be clever over horse spunk, the Govan piss can had his moments bless ;-)

Also the club to a degree, so a win win situation I believe :-)

And the whole rotten fucking set up .

Glazers say hi.
Little did the sheep, who backed the pisscan against the Irish horse owners, know that it was the beginning of the end of their dominance.

I wonder how many would still feel the same, if they could turn back the clock.

Is he still stealing a living as a "journalist"?
Mitten needs to get out a bit more. So Pogba's pass in the Euros was the "best thing he had seen all year." KDB makes passes like that in every match. France were totally shit in the Euros and one reason was the lack of workrate in their midfield as epitomised by Pogba the fancy-Dan. How much longer will the media maintain the Pogba myth. His stats, even in the best team in the Italian pub league, do not stand up to any scrutiny.

Mitten needs to get out a bit more. So Pogba's pass in the Euros was the "best thing he had seen all year." KDB makes passes like that in every match. France were totally shit in the Euros and one reason was the lack of workrate in their midfield as epitomised by Pogba the fancy-Dan. How much longer will the media maintain the Pogba myth. His stats, even in the best team in the Italian pub league, do not stand up to any scrutiny.
It’s interesting that Mitton didn’t say, "ever".

Maybe he was at the swamp on 23/10/11.

Or, more likely, he was watching on TV.

Little did the sheep, who backed the pisscan against the Irish horse owners, know that it was the beginning of the end of their dominance.

I wonder how many would still feel the same, if they could turn back the clock.

Most of their knownowt supporters haven't got a fucking clue about the team they
" support " and believe that the Govan bully was the 2nd coming so wouldn't believe the truth anyway.

Fuckwits of the world unite !

Some proper ungrateful bastards on here, without Sir Pisscan and his merry bunch of wifebeaters, wife cheaters and gurn faced fucknuggets, HRH would most probably have invested elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.