United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some proper ungrateful bastards on here, without Sir Pisscan and his merry bunch of wifebeaters, wife cheaters and gurn faced fucknuggets, HRH would most probably have invested elsewhere.
Who has said that they’re ungrateful to the pisscan?

In fact, in my post about the rags' copying of the WELCOME TO MANCHESTER poster, I made it clear that I thought he did our club a huge favour.

He was still a despicable bully of the most odious kind, though.

Last edited:
Who has said that they’re ungrateful to the pisscan?

In fact, in my post about the rags' copying the WELCOME TO MANCHESTER poster, I made it clear that I thought he did our club a huge favour.

He was still a despicable bully of the most odious kind, though.
Strictly speaking, I wasn't being totally serious. I'm oft to forget that sarcasm sometimes goes over peoples heads.

I am not sure who said it, I know it was one of the great philosophers but Proust? Kanntz ? Nagels ?
Anyway I do remember him saying....
Fuck 'em all
Fuck 'em all
The long the short and the tall
If you see any rag shit then fuckin' Well boot it come on you Blues kick 'em all

I am not sure who said it, I know it was one of the great philosophers but Proust? Kanntz ? Nagels ?
Fuck 'em all
Fuck 'em all
If you see any rag shit then fuckin' Well boot it come on you Blues kick 'em all
Fuckin City old boy right there. :)

Fuck 'em all
Fuck 'em all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.