United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why Utd have taken made such a big step backwards this season.

On face value, Shaw and Maguire are the 2 players whose game has dipped significantly. Perhaps Shaw's game has been affected by the absence of Trashy?

I think the signing of Ronaldo has damaged them to an extent in that the workrate of their side must have fallen significantly. Ronaldo has scored some outstanding individual goals but his inability to press puts more physical pressure on the rest of the side. Ronaldo is going to deteriorate over the next 2 seasons.

Utd fans will be hoping that Maguire and Shaw's dip in form will be reversed.

so over on sad cafe they are debating what player will dominate world football over the next decade.
Mason Greenwood is trending quite well! trouble is i cant tell if they are serious or taking the piss! And I dont think some of the contributors can either .

Ronaldo has scored some outstanding individual goals but his inability to press puts more physical pressure on the rest of the side.
Coupled with Dr Gashfoot / Miserable Marshall on the left and Jaded Sanchez / Mason Sturridge on the right with the Rat in the hole and Jogba anywhere on the pitch makes their press non-existent upfront.

Lovely stuff.

I liked Rock me, Amadeus ....

I'll get me powdered wig, silver snuff box and buckled shoes. And brocaded coat. Obviously!

We really are like neo with the amount of bullets we've dodged, who've end up at the swamp. Clear and organised?

;-)))))
It has to be no way it’s a coincidence

Conte was available. He could have used Ronaldo, Sancho and Pogba, as he had done at Chelsea with Costa, Hazard and Fabregas. I suppose he wouldn't genuflect at the altar of their former manager. I would love Rodgers for them, as he would be out of picture for City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.