United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure the rags didn't educate or feed their academy lads, in which case some of what is being said could well be true.
Pardon ! First the academy lads went to Ashton on Mersey school. THE best school in Trafford so I am sure they got a dinner.
Second what kind of academy would ignore a multi million pound prospect going hungry ?

All smoke and mirrors - Pogba is a fucking fraud .
As is Fernandez
One rag was trying to convince me he was world class
I very generously said "he can't be a poor player as he's playing PL football, but he's absolutely nowhere near the quality of KDB or Bernardo. A youtube player if ever there was one"

Pardon ! First the academy lads went to Ashton on Mersey school. THE best school in Trafford so I am sure they got a dinner.
Second what kind of academy would ignore a multi million pound prospect going hungry ?
I'm not sure it's the best school in Trafford, but he will have had the opportunity to have a good education. I doubt if he went hungry whilst he was in United's academy.

As is Fernandez
One rag was trying to convince me he was world class
I very generously said "he can't be a poor player as he's playing PL football, but he's absolutely nowhere near the quality of KDB or Bernardo. A youtube player if ever there was one"

they obviously have a few who gobshites who " talk the talk " but cannot cut it when up against anybody decent or organised .

He was hawked around before the rags bit - plenty weren't convinced with what they saw.

No. He's a council estate Manc lad brought up by a single Mum during austerity and now using his priveleged position to bring about positive change. As somebody has said earlier, put rivalries aside. He's pure class.
And there was me thinking he was someone who earns more in one week than average earners make in several years, who then employs various practices to avoid contributing fully to the tax system and is campaigning for those people who earn a fraction of what he does to pay even more tax so the feckless breeders who are abusing the ridiculously generous and profligate benefits system can have even more money thrown at them.

My ex wife moved into No 6 Cecil ave, about 50 yds away from Ashton on Mersey secondry or Cess ave as it's locally known. The academy lads used to stay there with the previous owners.
It was good secondry school but not THE best in Trafford.

I didn't know Pogba was linked to City. How many's that now ? How many players we were supposedly going for that United then broke the bank for and which turned out to be shite???

Sanchez
Fred
Ronaldo
Pogba
Maguire

Its too many times now for it to be coincidence.

And now we’re trying to drop Rogers on them :O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.