United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rashford hasn‘t kicked on, whether that’s because he’s reached his natural ceiling or not had any decent coaching is up for debate.

All he does now is cut in and hit the ball as hard as he can, generally when that isnt the best option.
He runs very fast and kicks the ball very hard. But to paraphrase Eric, "not always in thr right direction"

I agree with this - neither of them are being coached in how the game works. They don't seem to be willing to drop into midfield when needed, and are ineffectual if they try. Rashford would have been a worldbeater if he'd been coached properly for the last 3-4 years, and was hampered last year by playing with a longterm shoulder injury,
United's football is 20 plus years out of date. Tactics are still based on hoofing the ball long by the keeper, hitting it into the channels, and winning second balls. Those young players will just get worse and worse at United and the club will fnd it harder and harder to attract new talent.

To be fair they do have a point with that fucking excuse of a player .

haircuts and hype is what he is renowned for
And yet we are constantly being told that "we all know that Pogba is world class"

Ever since we were linked and he went to that lot I have watched him and apart from a couple of times he is almost always constantly poor.

The myth is perpetuated by many. I remember one commentator screaming something along the lines of "That's what PP can do" as he pinged a crossfield pass straight over his wingers head and out for a throw in.

I didn't know Pogba was linked to City. How many's that now ? How many players we were supposedly going for that United then broke the bank for and which turned out to be shite???

Sanchez
Fred
Ronaldo
Pogba
Maguire

Its too many times now for it to be coincidence.

Rashford hasn‘t kicked on, whether that’s because he’s reached his natural ceiling or not had any decent coaching is up for debate.

All he does now is cut in and hit the ball as hard as he can, generally when that isnt the best option.
No no no he does far more than cut in, he also butters the finger rolls before putting in, all on his own I might add, the fish fingers.

I didn't know Pogba was linked to City. How many's that now ? How many players we were supposedly going for that United then broke the bank for and which turned out to be shite???

Sanchez
Fred
Ronaldo
Pogba
Maguire

Its too many times now for it to be coincidence.
It's all part of the MCFC masterplan. Great, innit.

Unfortunately they are bound to get wise to it sooner or later but in the meanwhile, sit back, buckle up and enjoy the ride.

And yet we are constantly being told that "we all know that Pogba is world class"

Ever since we were linked and he went to that lot I have watched him and apart from a couple of times he is almost always constantly poor.

The myth is perpetuated by many. I remember one commentator screaming something along the lines of "That's what PP can do" as he pinged a crossfield pass straight over his wingers head and out for a throw in.

All smoke and mirrors - Pogba is a fucking fraud .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.