United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can OGS survive November and do you want him too? I think Chelsea away is a key game (28th November). They are already 5 points off 4th spot, If they lose to Chelsea then that is going to put their CL qualification at risk and that will be the red flag for the Glazers.

I would prefer them to limp along under OGS rather than appoint a good coach like Potter or Rodgers.

Can OGS survive November and do you want him too? I think Chelsea away is a key game (28th November). They are already 5 points off 4th spot, If they lose to Chelsea then that is going to put their CL qualification at risk and that will be the red flag for the Glazers.

I would prefer them to limp along under OGS rather than appoint a good coach like Potter or Rodgers.
surely Southgate still in with a shout

There is no minister for child poverty but there is a minister for children.

Labour appointed a shadow minister for child poverty a few months ago on the back of some populist PR campaign. Can’t quite work out why they would do this…
The news item I heard referred to the shadow minister for child poverty. Leading me to conclude incorrectly, that there was also a government equivalent. Thanks for clearing that up. I try to keep out of politics on this forum

Would Potter or Rodgers accept they will be below Ferguson? Probably not. I'm absolutely conceived the only reason Phelan is still around as he acts as a go between for Ferguson and Ole.

That's why Ole is perfect for them as he won't rock the boat and is Glazers lap dog and as long as Ferguson is still around no top class manager will go there.

The exact same thing happened to them in the 70's when Busby retired but was allowed to remain at utd until his death. Every manager they had until Ferguson felt enormous pressure knowing Busby was still around the club.

You would think the club would learn from this but they haven't

Would Potter or Rodgers accept they will be below Ferguson? Probably not. I'm absolutely conceived the only reason Phelan is still around as he acts as a go between for Ferguson and Ole.

That's why Ole is perfect for them as he won't rock the boat and is Glazers lap dog and as long as Ferguson is still around no top class manager will go there.

The exact same thing happened to them in the 70's when Busby retired but was allowed to remain at utd until his death. Every manager they had until Ferguson felt enormous pressure knowing Busby was still around the club.

It’s the United Way

I don't think Van Gaal or Mourinho were lap dogs for Ferguson.

Van Gaal was very entertaining. I enjoyed his press conferences.

The news item I heard referred to the shadow minister for child poverty. Leading me to conclude incorrectly, that there was also a government equivalent. Thanks for clearing that up. I try to keep out of politics on this forum
You're very wise. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.