United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can OGS survive November and do you want him too? I think Chelsea away is a key game (28th November). They are already 5 points off 4th spot, If they lose to Chelsea then that is going to put their CL qualification at risk and that will be the red flag for the Glazers.

I would prefer them to limp along under OGS rather than appoint a good coach like Potter or Rodgers.
Can't see anybody decent take that job now, better to let them implode then pick up the pieces in a new season.

Equating this to watching united:

ojoijiokj.png

Unbelievable..
Wow.......

To be honest, when you think how crap they are, as epitomised by their performances against us and Liverpool, it is remarkable how easily their season could still be salvaged - at this point. We ourselves have come back from far worse positions. If a competent manager came in and took them on a long winning streak (big 'if' I know) they could even now be in contention. They are only a few points off the pace for the top 4 at least.

It's amazing. Is it a) We, Liverpool and Chelsea are far better than anyone else. b) Rags are not actually all that bad or c) Referees and match officials give them a lot of help.

It's amazing. Is it a) We, Liverpool and Chelsea are far better than anyone else. b) Rags are not actually all that bad or c) Referees and match officials give them a lot of help.
The answer is c. Also a is partially correct in that we are far better than anyone else (on top form) but we get less than f*ck all help from the match officials.

This piece has done some looking at Marcus Rashford’s PR company. It’s a good read. I don’t agree with all its conclusions - and the writer may not care much for football -, but it prods where the mainstream media are reluctant to press.

I don’t begrudge Rashford’s right to lobby for any cause he chooses. But we’re not obliged to take anything at face value.

Reminds me a bit of Jamie Oliver's school meals initiative that got some political movement for a while and lots of good PR. Honest question, though (being out of country and it all going quiet), did any lasting policy change come out of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.