United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without going into the excellent source in the tunnel for our recent derby win...

Ronaldo walked down the tunnel and after Solskjaer...

He was loud enough to be heard having a go at his team-mates and telling his manager: "He's just shit his pants (unnamed player - perm any one of eleven) and you can't do that at this level. You have got to change it at half-time."

Our lads couldn't believe that here was a player telling the manager what he had to do, calling out a team-mate in front of opponents not even back to their own dressing room.

The City players were laughing and reported back to Pep and the coaches.

Whilst it is obvious things needed to change, it is still an excellent insight how Ronaldo is throwing his weight around and why their players are undermining each other.
I feel sorry for the kit man, having to clean said pants!

;-)

Thats easy. In the public eye the GPC puts on this false act, one of friendliness and caring BUT, as every Blue knows, off camera he is a dirty horrible lying piece of shit.

There you go, that was so easy I cant believe you couldnt think of it.
I did think of it BM,just needed to hear someone else say it,thanks mate

MOTD showed the top 4 sprints from each team. I was amazed to see him top (for them) as can't recall seeing him sprint at any point. Rashford was in their top 4 despite only being on the pitch for about 15 minutes and being ill, which just about sums up their performance.
Saw him do a sprint down the tunnel at the final whistle and another to put his studs into KdB when he was on the deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.