United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I regard OGS as just a stooge for the cunts, I don't feel any sympathy as he displays no self-respect .

I honestly don't know why he puts himself through the shit that comes with that rancid organisation albeit the money surely helps, but fucking hell have some balls man.

PS I am assured that he is a really decent human being by a City fan who has met him .
I’m guessing it’s a money thing. After all he was managing Molde prior to managing that lot. Couldn’t have been on a top wage. He is probably on a fortune now especially after Ferdinand’s inexplicable, bizarre TV endorsement… I could probably put up with the week on week humiliation safe in the knowledge that a massive pay off looms large.

The pisscan is a nasty, spiteful bully and I will overdose on jelly and ice cream when this foul, putrid, malignant entity is no more.
I don't want the jelly and ice cream for a very, very, very long time. Every trophy we win makes his life more and more miserable and, dare I suggest, bitter. Here's to many more years watching us dominate football Pisscan

OGS gets what he deserves, no wonder rag fans see him as just a front man for the Glazers, he's a walking example of someone who wears out his welcome.

That being said, they deserve him and I hope they have him for some considerable time yet.
The troll deserves the rags, too.

All his nostalgia about the '90s, and his pathetic sycophancy towards the fucking pisscan are nauseating at best.

My son-in-law, (Everton fan), has regular dealings with Ferguson.He hates the rags as much as we do but has always
said that Ferguson is a really affable bloke,always makes sure that the camera operators and photographers are
well looked after,and once took charge of a medical emergency at the swamp involving one of my son-in-law's colleagues.
You can imagine my predicament,I want to hate the bloke but don't want to call a relative a liar.
Help!!!
A mate of mine worked at the swamp for years. Pisscan told him to help himself to a bottle of whiskey from his office every Christmas. What he didn't know was that my mate helped himself to a bottle every home game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.