United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's said there are voting rights but do you think for one minute they will allow fans to influence any voting In the future.
Suppose voting shares would be a bigger price so more money into the owners pockets & the 60 odd percent they have will always trump anything else anyway.

A friend of mine knew them both, Ferguson was a decent guy but comb over was a miserable twat.
My son-in-law, (Everton fan), has regular dealings with Ferguson.He hates the rags as much as we do but has always
said that Ferguson is a really affable bloke,always makes sure that the camera operators and photographers are
well looked after,and once took charge of a medical emergency at the swamp involving one of my son-in-law's colleagues.
You can imagine my predicament,I want to hate the bloke but don't want to call a relative a liar.
Help!!!

I meant total running stats, would be staggered if he was anywhere near the top once the walking has been taken out. Re Sancho I genuinely forgot he was playing, not sure what if anything he did for them, But who gives a fuck, they are all scum
MOTD showed the top 4 sprints from each team. I was amazed to see him top (for them) as can't recall seeing him sprint at any point. Rashford was in their top 4 despite only being on the pitch for about 15 minutes and being ill, which just about sums up their performance.

Without going into the excellent source in the tunnel for our recent derby win...

Ronaldo walked down the tunnel and after Solskjaer...

He was loud enough to be heard having a go at his team-mates and telling his manager: "He's just shit his pants (unnamed player - perm any one of eleven) and you can't do that at this level. You have got to change it at half-time."

Our lads couldn't believe that here was a player telling the manager what he had to do, calling out a team-mate in front of opponents not even back to their own dressing room.

The City players were laughing and reported back to Pep and the coaches.

Whilst it is obvious things needed to change, it is still an excellent insight how Ronaldo is throwing his weight around and why their players are undermining each other.

Without going into the excellent source in the tunnel for our recent derby win...

Ronaldo walked down the tunnel and after Solskjaer...

He was loud enough to be heard having a go at his team-mates and telling his manager: "He's just shit his pants (unnamed player - perm any one of eleven) and you can't do that at this level. You have got to change it at half-time."

Our lads couldn't believe that here was a player telling the manager what he had to do, calling out a team-mate in front of opponents not even back to their own dressing room.

The City players were laughing and reported back to Pep and the coaches.

Whilst it is obvious things needed to change, it is still an excellent insight how Ronaldo is throwing his weight around and why their players are undermining each other.
Bailly or Wan Bissaka would be my bet. Though as you say it could be any of them

Glazers announcing a new fan share scheme, which to me reads they have thought of a new way of lining their pockets at the mugs expense.
Genius from the Glazers, let’s ask the fans to pay for a share of the blame in this clusterfuck! who are the rag fans gonna blame now? Turkeys voting for Xmas, every statement will include the decision was reached after meetings with ‘Fan share holders’ which is gonna cause one mighty implosion, you’ll have Fans, plastics, cockneys, the Oirish, day trippers, green & golds, Scandi’s, Salford’s finest and now fans with shares who will deffo have a superiority complex…..I’m just glad to be considered a City fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.