United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
A mate of mine worked at the swamp for years. Pisscan told him to help himself to a bottle of whiskey from his office every Christmas. What he didn't know was that my mate helped himself to a bottle every home game.
That shows how much the Govan bully must have had, if he didn’t notice so many went missing!

The fan ownership lark isnt going well from what I have read. The Glazers seem to have turned it into a money making thing for them. Nonethless they're asking Utd fans to signup and "Do what Eric (Cantona) has done" and signup to "Change Man Utd for Good"

The whole club is becoming mired in politics. I think we've seen the last of them for the next ten years tbh.

The fan ownership lark isnt going well from what I have read. The Glazers seem to have turned it into a money making thing for them. Nonethless they're asking Utd fans to signup and "Do what Eric (Cantona) has done" and signup to "Change Man Utd for Good"

The whole club is becoming mired in politics. I think we've seen the last of them for the next ten years tbh.
When do we expect the first of the singing rallies to appear??

Long may the unrest continue. Boardroom hostility, club politics, internal turmoil and back-stabbing amongst the playing staff...what's not to love and adore?

Oh, the piss-taking we got over the Swales affair will be like a playground spat compared to what is happening at that heaving, puss-filled swamp.
The Portugese ponce strutting about as if he owns the place, dishing out orders to those he sees as his underlings, the French hairstyle doing nothing, absolutely nothing to justify either his prima donna status or his obscene demand to be the highest paid player there, disgruntled fans demanding more and more from the Glazers - seemingly every other week, and to crown all that they have the living embodiment of Jacob Marley in the Govan pisscan interfering, and getting in every fuckers' way.

We've already had the Cavaliers and Roundheads bashing fuck out of each other back in the 1600's, let's now see the MiBs and the day-trippers follow their example.

Apparently it is only for 0.3% of the shares.
Hardly going to influence anything with that

A mate of mine worked at the swamp for years. Pisscan told him to help himself to a bottle of whiskey from his office every Christmas. What he didn't know was that my mate helped himself to a bottle every home game.
I’d have half emptied one and topped it up with piss.

Thats easy. In the public eye the GPC puts on this false act, one of friendliness and caring BUT, as every Blue knows, off camera he is a dirty horrible lying piece of shit.

There you go, that was so easy I cant believe you couldnt think of it.

He's destroyed livelihoods, a fucking bully of the highest order.

A greedy, calculating ****, who tried it on over Rock of Gibraltar, and soon discovered the people he had taken on knew where all his bodies were buried and who he also liked to visit in private.

Had a good friend who was stabbed in the back by this fucking vindictive prick and his dodgy agent son.

Most football people who publicly defend him have Stockholm Syndrome.

Keane had his number, which is why he would never fawn for the shyster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.