United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's destroyed livelihoods, a fucking bully of the highest order.

A greedy, calculating ****, who tried it on over Rock of Gibraltar, and soon discovered the people he had taken on knew where all his bodies were buried and who he also liked to visit in private.

Had a good friend who was stabbed in the back by this fucking vindictive prick and his dodgy agent son.

Most football people who publicly defend him have Stockholm Syndrome.

Keane had his number, which is why he would never fawn for the shyster.
Love it...meat and drink to people like me who utterly despise the bastard.

Apparently when he goes to the 'place he likes to visit in private' he bans all videos, cameras, mobile phones, everything. No form of communication is allowed lest someone see him and record his presence, then later on prove it publicly.

All told, the stuff I've heard about him is pretty fucking awful.

A greedy, calculating ****, who tried it on over Rock of Gibraltar, and soon discovered the people he had taken on knew where all his bodies were buried and who he also liked to visit in private.

Had a good friend who was stabbed in the back by this fucking vindictive prick and his dodgy agent son.

I'm convinced he used his knight of the realm title to stop us signing Mariga(?). Which was the beginning of the end for Bobby Manc.

Probably thought once he fucked off we'd be back in our box.

Oops!

* clicks the link *

www.signforunited.org uses security technology that is outdated and vulnerable to attack.

tu3xhUI.gif
Mirroring the team Ole built.

I was being lighthearted in response to another poster. I have never met the shithawke but know he is a nasty, arrogant, snidey weasel. I hope he lives another 20 years with all his faculties just so he can watch us lift trophies and the scum get relegated.

To the best of my knowledge his son negotiated a contract with United when the pisscan retired and that was for £2 million per year but he had to make 20 match appearances. I assume this is/was a rolling contract as he always seems to be at games particularly televised ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.