United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few years ago me and my old man were playing golf at Mottram hall.We were booking in the pro shop,Pisscan turned up late for his tee time we were asked if we minded letting him and his guests go in front of us.I said no he can wait for a gap like anyone else who turns up late.He went apoleptic giving it the do u know who i am.I started whistling blue moon and other city songs.Told him he was the hard shoulder shitter,reminded him about his wife beating son.I think i embarresed my dad big time
but it was worth it.AFIAC.When we had finished the round i was told i was no longer welcome at the course no doubt all down to pisscan.Hope he lives to a hundred watching us keep lifting trophies!!
I cannot tell you how much I love this story. It made my day.

Aren't they only held responsible for behaviour of fans when they are inside stadiums (including away games, not under their control). We don't even know that they are all rags, it could have been Chelsea fans :)
Possibly, and it's understandable if true. Otherwise you could have the Chelsea fan scenario, of rival fans disrupting games in order to put the host team in trouble. But on this occasion, the fans also broke in to Old Trafford. Footage (and now arrests) prove they were United fans, and footage seems to show that United's own security team actually opened the doors to let the protesters into the ground.

So United's own security were actually complicit in allowing the attack to take place and hence also culpable for the postponement.

No punishment smacks of favoritism.

What's to stop a club organising a riot or a pitch invasion to get a game called off when things are not going in their favour?
Nothing. But the competition organiser may award the points to the club not at fault for the abandonment. So it shouldn't be possible to use this as a method of nullifying a game being lost.

Note though, that as with the forced postponement, the punishments are discretionary, so it is still possible for certain clubs to get away with these things without punishment. I can't find any reference to any FA punishment having been applied to United for this year's postponement, or the fake bomb postponement back in 2016.
4ac0e4d87e2d9f088ae4880c4d376e9d.jpg

Just back from Tenerife and was in a restaurant having dinner with her indoors ..on the next table was a rag aged about 50 wearing his rag shirt, when in comes a lucky lucky man flogging his tat.
The rag buys a red hat covered in lights and says out loudly to his wife does it look embarrassing..
I said it's not half as embarrassing as that fucking shirt.
Their popularity must be waning as I only saw 2 rag shirts all week..

Possibly, and it's understandable if true. Otherwise you could have the Chelsea fan scenario, of rival fans disrupting games in order to put the host team in trouble. But on this occasion, the fans also broke in to Old Trafford. Footage (and now arrests) prove they were United fans, and footage seems to show that United's own security team actually opened the doors to let the protesters into the ground.

So United's own security were actually complicit in allowing the attack to take place and hence also culpable for the postponement.

No punishment smacks of favoritism.
The fake bomb in the toilets was also placed by a member of the security staff

Aren't they only held responsible for behaviour of fans when they are inside stadiums (including away games, not under their control). We don't even know that they are all rags, it could have been Chelsea fans :)
Very true, but if they are identified and are regulars at the swamp or had tickets in the home sections for the postponed game then they are rags and the club should face severe punishment. - And I thought Chelsea fans only disrupted Liverpool games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.