United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have history for that. 1974 springs immediately to mind.
The good thing about that was the referee had the sense to say he had blown the final whistle. Nowadays I don't suppose he would get away with it. The game would have to be replayed and behind closed doors.

The good thing about that was the referee had the sense to say he had blown the final whistle. Nowadays I don't suppose he would get away with it. The game would have to be replayed and behind closed doors.
The morons would still break in/be allowed in, to try and get the game abandoned, and the PL would still close their eyes, put their fingers in their ears, and sing "la la la la" and do sweet FA, sorry, PL.

just seen andy mitton rewritting history hammered by liverpool n leicester and lost to city lol you could see the pain in his mush, but he;s only here to speak the truth about Ole

Not true, The Derby was abandoned in the 85th minute and the league said the result stood.

MEN running a story about Rogers taking over from Ole as part of the Rags succession plan. When the fuck did sacking your manager become a succession plan.
City must have been a much better run club in the 90's than I remember. They seemed to have a continuous succession plan
Leaving it open-ended with a succession 'plan' allows the fickle, narrow minded fans to believe there is an end goal/product.

The fake bomb in the toilets was also placed by a member of the security staff
He took full responsibility and apologised, and as far as I can ascertain, he still has the security contact for United. This is so dodgy. Took the wrap on behalf of the club. He is rewarded with more work, they get off without punishment.

and Southampton and Birmingham would be given the appropriate points deduction

MEN running a story about Rogers taking over from Ole as part of the Rags succession plan. When the fuck did sacking your manager become a succession plan.
City must have been a much better run club in the 90's than I remember. They seemed to have a continuous succession plan
To be fair it is something that our club needs to start seriously thinking about and planning for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.