United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately I can't copy and paste pics but the rags have just unveiled a statue of Denis Law.
Now I may be wearing Blue tinted glasses but I am sure he has just back heeled the ball into the net.

Unfortunately I can't copy and paste pics but the rags have just unveiled a statue of Denis Law.
Now I may be wearing Blue tinted glasses but I am sure he has just back heeled the ball into the net.
No , he most certainly did not celebrate ,arm aloft ,smiling etc ,no.
Nor did I , in the main stand paddock dead level with him!

I don't think that's ever been a rule
I remember a Leek town game getting abandoned on 89 minutes due to a chemical spillage. The game had to be replayed
The FA rule is deliberately vague. It gives competition organisers (the PL in this case) the opportunity to set their own rules for abandoned games. It suggests a range of possible penalties.

Some competitions add their own byelaws to confirm what they will actually do in the event of an abandoned game. The PL handbook can be found here: https://resources.premierleague.com...6c65/PL_Handbook_2021_22_DIGITAL_11.11.21.pdf

This is their bit about what happens with abandoned or postponed games.

The decision to postpone the United v Liverpool game was a joint decision by the police, the PL, and the two clubs, so there definitely won't be any punishment for this.

The Bournemouth postponement was probably on safety grounds, hence again, no punishment despite United's incompetence.

d64cd03d397784ebe3e314d3bd497146.jpg

No , he most certainly did not celebrate ,arm aloft ,smiling etc ,no.
Nor did I , in the main stand paddock dead level with him!
As a teen I celebrated that goal in the Stretford end and was spat at and threatened by blokes in their 30s and 40s..always hated the cunts and that just reinforced the hatred
Scarey walk back to town after but was laughing like a twat inside.. Got home and gave the rag twats loads of abuse..
They were always knuckle dragging twats and fuck all has changed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.