United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little reminder of the great man:

FygN.gif

Exactly mate,that could,and should,have been done already.The obligation is on the host club to ensure
that a fixture is on,barring stuff like the away team's coach crashing,(or being smashed up),war breaking out,alien invasion etc.How did those dickends get into the swamp in the first place?
I think I’ve spotted their legal get out. Some of them did not appear to be human?

For arguments sake what if both clubs had a backlog of fixtures where City were going for the title and the rags had nothing to play for. Now if the game was originally planned for the Wednesday before the last game of the season and the rags got the game called off, the FA then would have to make a decision on when the game is to be rearranged. Obviously City wouldn't want to play with less recuperation time before the Sunday and whoever we were in the title race against would object to the game being rearranged after the last day of the season. My point is, would the fact that the abondoned game has fucked up the PL schedule make any difference to the punishment even though it's essentially the same crime?

For arguments sake what if both clubs had a backlog of fixtures where City were going for the title and the rags had nothing to play for. Now if the game was originally planned for the Wednesday before the last game of the season and the rags got the game called off, the FA then would have to make a decision on when the game is to be rearranged. Obviously City wouldn't want to play with less recuperation time before the Sunday and whoever we were in the title race against would object to the game being rearranged after the last day of the season. My point is, would the fact that the abondoned game has fucked up the PL schedule make any difference to the punishment even though it's essentially the same crime?
Moot point - it's the rags, so there wouldn't be a punishment

There is so much to admire about that pass: the one-touch control, the volleyed pass, and the way it perfectly splits the defence, right into Edin's path.
Silva even put back spin on the ball so it would slow down after it split the two defenders to sit up perfectly to be smashed into the net.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.